Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Broads, Beers, Belgium

"Yes, he eats fire, craps lightning and drinks beers twice.... nay thrice, his size"

I'm not sure if this is agony or ecstasy. I'll choose ecstasy.

Belgian Coke has a new flavor, "hint of baby urine".

C'mon, just a hint?

"...then some French count challenges me to duel on the banjo. Even in designer Swedish jeans, fingerpicks made of beer caps, and a Belgian banjo, he proved no match for my cougar-like prowess..."


We found the Candy Shop. Someone inform 50; its really just a candy shop.


Some scenery...

3 comments:

Tirzah said...

Ilove the biking picture of Kacey, I want to be there!!

Rachiley said...

I love the fact ya'll spent your spring break in Belgium. Did you get any waffles? Or just bike by the windmills and eat chocolate...

kkm said...

i am green with envy...for two reason: first of all, there are no spring breaks for PAs. second of all, the one vacation day i did manage to take included nowhere near as green or cultured destination as Belgium. as per usual, i spent 16 hours driving back and forth to chicagoland. not a terrible loss, hwoever, as my dad made paella para mi y los abuelos AND i got to go out for sushi.