Thursday, August 23, 2007

just checking in

Hmm, I've typed several starts to a blog about the first days of school but they've all been too boring to post. Not that school has been boring...it has been rather fast-paced. I'm still sizing up the new class and I'm hoping they haven't pegged me yet as being too nice. At least six of my eighteen kiddos could really cut loose if they see the opportunity which could make for a challenging year. So I'm trying to set firm boundaries now, for everyone's benefit! To top it all off, my Middle School soccer team start practice next week. I need Coy to come back from his month in Germany so someone can cook my dinner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, kace! thanks for sharing a little update. i just got back from meeting up at pup with a bunch of mars hill students. it was fun, but the biggest outcome of the evening is my determination that i really just don't like beer. so, on to more important things, can we catch up by phone soon? i need some connection to people who have known me longer than one week. hope you enjoy your weekend. -christine

Rachiley said...

kac- you negelected to mention yesterday on the phone of this soccer venture? hello i didn't know you were pulling the cleats out of the closet! let me get this straight your coaching soccer, middle school soccer? please tell me you're not going pull out the Coach Terry playbook for this one? ;-) i so can't wait to hear your stories about this one....

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

Ladies, thanks for writing! I have been feeling disconnected with the loss of my cell phone. It's not that anyone from back home ever calls but now I know you can't! Chris, you'll hear from me soon- I want Seattle details. Rach got her birthday call yesterday (I gave her a full day to appreciate being 30 before calling!). I'm not sure why I didn't mention the venture back onto the field. I haven't been able to find any tight, orange, super-short, 70s coaching shorts though so see if you could hook me up!

kkm said...

Keisi, mi vida, no cell phone?? oh no! i was just about ready to start an int'l calling from mine but if i have one less int'l call receiver i may wait til next month!!

i miss ya chica; como puede ser que no te vi cuando estuviste aqui?!?!! i am having a big case of NTR (non-travelers-remorse).

have fun coaching the Swiss Ducks. and write soon!

luv:kkm tu margarita

Anonymous said...

Coy can cook?