Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yee-haw

Typically, I only post during naptime but I had to put Townes in his jumpy chair so I could put these photos on before Coy returns from work and forbids me! A package arrived today with goodies from my folks including a little hat they picked up for Townes while visiting Susannah in Texas.




I suppose Townes has discerning taste like his papa b/c he wouldn't keep his cowboy hat on for more than a few minutes. I, however, love my new hat and just returned from wearing it to the grocery. I could tell from the look in her eye that the check-out lady thought I looked classy.

2 comments:

christian and amanda said...

your husband likes to edit the blog, too? i'm sure Townes' grandparents appreciate this post!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat... he looks like a true Texan!!

Susannah