Friday, December 04, 2009

Getting into the Season







We've jumped into the Advent season this week with a few outings. Townes and I have strolled through the Christmas market at the main train station twice already. I've resisted the fried apple rings with vanilla sauce so far but that ends tonight when we meet Coy there after work so we can buy our dinner at this stand:



We also went to the singing Christmas Tree on Wednesday to see kids and students from my school perform. They're singing was sweet but if you're looking for new Christmas music this year, I highly recommend Emmylou Harris' Light of the Stable album. Excellent.




We hope that your December is off to a festive start as well.

(I also apologize for the ironic juxtaposition below of a blog entry about thankfulness followed by one of grumbling. That pretty much reflects my general success at maintaining a spirit of gratefulness. But I'm working on it!)

No comments: