Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The boy in the bubble




Tonight I feel like we should have spent this week inside of the plastic anti-snow bubble. Perhaps we could have avoided the last of the winter germs that are making another loop through the city.

Just take a look at how sweet Townes normally looks when he wakes up from a nap. And now picture him covered in puke. Yep, I walked in when I heard him stir this afternoon and he looked up at me like it was no big deal.



We've had another few episodes of tummy trouble this evening that have involved outfit changes for both the boy and me. Definitely a time when I wish we had a washing machine. Oh, I hope we make it through the night without much excitement.

2 comments:

themsrevolution said...

bless you! a stomach bug and no washing machine? that is serious torture! i hope everybody is feeling better...
mary allison

Anonymous said...

that cute photo of towns is a classic sears pose... wow you guys are getting good! :)


~Alysson