Monday, May 31, 2010

The Trains

The details that need to fall together to move out of Switzerland are many. My plan is to use this blog as a means of reflecting on the things that we have loved about living here.
I love the TRAINS in this country. We have logged a lot of hours on the Swiss rails- efficient, comfortable, punctual, and amazing scenery. No stressing about directions or who has to drive.

Here's Townes on our ride home from Lugano a couple of months ago:




And here's a close-up from our ride home on Sunday from a weekend in the mountains:




It cracks me up that Townes has probably been on ten times as many trains as our friends back home and that all of those kids imagine that trains look like this:



This picture is from July, 2005 when I had come to visit my boyfriend Coy who had moved here on his own:




Whew, five years have flown by!

1 comment:

zach said...

shirtless on the train = nice!